We Can Win is a not-for-profit organization established in 2011 that has pioneered and guided about 600 immigrant families by training and advising the youth, newcomers, women, and seniors. Our goal is to help create opportunities and provide resources to improve the condition of visible minorities by working to enhance their skills for employment. Our mandate is to encourage participation in economic, cultural, social and political activities in the community, and to ensure individuals attain the resources in meeting future opportunities.
What We Do
- Individuals in adapting to Canadian society
- Contributing and engaging in the communities
- Maintaining positive emotional good health for individuals
- Opportunities for youth, newcomers, women, seniors, and minority groups
- Identify the potential of individuals who are seriously commited to serve their community and their individual growth
- Integrate and improve economic social well-being in a safe environment
- Students to choose the careers of their choice and match them with colleges and universities
- Individuals that follow a path that matches their passion, skills, knowledge and goals
Become a Volunteer
With the aim of helping as many people as possible, we always lack enthusiastic volunteers. Please contact us for more info.